Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pennys Challenge 189 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered our last challenge and thank you again to our lovely sponsors for the challenge too

Here are the details you have all been waiting for 

Congrats  155. Aunty Sue's Craft Cavern: WELL DONE - CONGRATS - C   you have won a gift certificate from 

Store
Blog 


and 
 
Congrats  139. Sassy Raggedy  You have won 5 digi images of your choice from 


  and
 
Congrats 96. Karen Howard  you have won a $5 voucher from 


  Can all winners please email me (Julie) with the word winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our sponsors and get your winners badge to you

and now for the Top 3 as chosen by me Julie
 
  
 
 
Congrats Ladies 
 
Please take your top 3 badge from our side bar
 
Our new challenge has now started so if you fancy joining in then please see our post below

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! I am thrilled that you chose my card as a Top 3.. Thank you!!! You have made my day :) And Congrats to all of the amazing winners!! You guys put me in awe each and every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo, thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 (happy dance)...Congrats to the other winners too!!!

    Big hugs,
    Jennifer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow so excited to have won will email as i have been away. Congrats to all the others

    ReplyDelete